Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mini-Vaca

So I made it through my first vacation, albeit a mini one, without having a smoke. One of my big concerns is summer ... granted when it's summer, it will have been quite a long time since I'd have had a smoke but there's something about summer and smoking. Don't ask ...

So when I headed to Boca Raton/Ft Lauderdale/Miami this past weekend I'll admit ... I was a little nervous. But I made it .... tons of outside time, a few drinks, people smoking around me and the beach and I made it through without so much as a drag.

Saturday I might have just been way too stinkin' hot to smoke ... it was 85 while Bridget and I walked around South Beach and here trying not to stare at all the beautiful people.

Cigarettes not smoked = 397 (truthfully, probably more including a vacation)
Money Saved = $105

And tomorrow is 3 weeks!

No comments: