Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Quitmeter

You can see that I put my quitmeter off to the right here on the blog which is very cool. You go to the site and put in the date and time that you quit smoking and it calculates how long it's been since you stopped. And they allow you to do fun things like put it on your own website.

When you do that, there's two things that it doesn't carry over ... on the site you also input how many cigarettes you typically smoke in a day and how much you pay for a pack of cigarettes. When you hit 'calculate' it will then calculate how many cigarettes you haven't smoked and how much money you've saved not buying cigarettes.

So, not only has it been 5 days and 8 hours, I haven't smoked over 100 cigarettes and have saved almost $30, which I already spent. I know $30 doesn't sound like a lot right now but after a year, I will have NOT spent $2000!

Dreams I've had in which I smoked = 2

1 comment:

Leah said...

You are doing great!!!